openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Hagar Delest <delest.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ooo-forums downtime
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2018 22:49:17 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the bug fix related to the search by topics, this is a great news.

The forum still lags compared to before the server switch.
Have tried to clean the cookies but no change.

Hagar

Le 10/01/2018 à 18:48, Andrea Pescetti a écrit :
> On 10/01/2018 Greg Stein wrote:> status.apache.org reports services that are *down*,
rather than individual
>> bugs/problems.
>
> Just to be clear, we had two different issues here:
>
> 1. Some advanced search options broke due to incompatibility with the new SQL server
(and this is fixed, which is great). This is indeed just a bug.

> 2. Forum being offline (no DB connection, error on all pages). This is equivalent to
the service being down.

> I wasn't able to see issue 2 either, so it probably lasted just for a very short period.
But I think we all agree that monitoring should catch this, at least when it extends for several
minutes (not necessarily this case).