openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject [VOTE] New Apache OpenOffice PMC Chair
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2017 19:53:00 GMT
End of October I wrote that I would like to resign from the Apache
OpenOffice PMC Chair position. I'm the chair a bit more than 1 year and
until now we have rotated the role every year.

Luckily we have 2 volunteers: Carl and Peter. Therefore please vote by
replying to this thread.

[ ] Carl Marcum (cmarcum)
[ ] Peter Kovacs (petko)
[ ] Abstain (I cannot/won't choose between them)

The [VOTE] will close in about 7 days (Fri 15 Dec 2017, 21:00 UTC), to
give all PMC members the opportunity to participate. For a converted
time fitting to your location see here:

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20171215T2100

After the vote:
I will submit a resolution to the Board asking to be replaced by the
most voted of the 2 candidates. The plan is to submit the resolution for
the Board meeting on 20th December 2017, so that it can be effective
right after that.

PS:
The next board report is due for mid January and of course I will help
the new chair with this but also other chair tasks.

Marcus