openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject Re: [VOTE] New Apache OpenOffice PMC Chair
Date Sun, 10 Dec 2017 10:04:52 GMT
[X] Peter Kovacs (petko)

Gav…

> On 9 Dec 2017, at 6:53 am, Marcus <marcus.mail@wtnet.de> wrote:
>
> End of October I wrote that I would like to resign from the Apache OpenOffice PMC Chair
position. I'm the chair a bit more than 1 year and until now we have rotated the role every
year.

> Luckily we have 2 volunteers: Carl and Peter. Therefore please vote by replying to this
thread.

> [ ] Carl Marcum (cmarcum)
> [ ] Peter Kovacs (petko)
> [ ] Abstain (I cannot/won't choose between them)
>
> The [VOTE] will close in about 7 days (Fri 15 Dec 2017, 21:00 UTC), to give all PMC members
the opportunity to participate. For a converted time fitting to your location see here:

> https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20171215T2100
>
> After the vote:
> I will submit a resolution to the Board asking to be replaced by the most voted of the
2 candidates. The plan is to submit the resolution for the Board meeting on 20th December
2017, so that it can be effective right after that.

> PS:
> The next board report is due for mid January and of course I will help the new chair
with this but also other chair tasks.