openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Larry Gusaas <larry.gus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FYI: The OO 4.1.4 Mac problem
Date Sat, 18 Nov 2017 18:17:05 GMT
Database and Spreadsheets both work. Regressions are fixed. I haven't done any further testing
yet.

Larry

--

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan   Canada
Website:  http://larry-gusaas.com

“To me, photography is the simultaneous recognition, in a fraction of a second, of the
significance of an event as well as of a precise organization of forms which give that event

its proper expression.” Henri Cartier-Bresson