openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Issue for 4.1.4 and MacOS
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2017 23:30:11 GMT
Hi -

I’ve been trying to get Mac builds going today. I am trying right now with trunk. I’m
still stuck on configure and have an XCodeLegacy question out to Jim on another thread.

checking which jpeg to use... internal
checking which expat to use... internal
checking which libxslt to use... external
checking for xsltproc... /usr/bin/xsltproc
checking which libxml to use... external
checking checking SDK compatibility with OSX 10.9... configure: error: No SDK with OSX 10.9
compatibility found
../build_aooreleases.sh: line 153: ./bootstrap: No such file or directory

I have time to try tomorrow.

Regards,
Dave

> On Oct 24, 2017, at 4:06 PM, Patricia Shanahan <pats@acm.org> wrote:
>
> Even if you can't get a Mac build going in time to help with this bug, we obviously need
more people building and testing on Mac.

> On 10/24/2017 4:01 PM, Peter kovacs wrote:
>> I do own a Mac. But its me. ;) I hope that maybe with the actual guide I can build.
So far I failed to install the old code on it. If I can manage to build, I could dig into
the problem. I have a long weekend upcoming. Hope I can allocate time.