openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Peter kovacs <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Resigning as RM for 4.1.x
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2017 15:25:43 GMT
That's sad news. :(

I have no time until 20th. I would sign up for RM for 4.2.0. (And optional 4.1.5 if we decide
for this approach.)
However I would not do any building only the organisational part of collecting bugs and tracking
/ triggering the advancement.

If that's fine for all.

One sidenote for all. We need to explain the situation somehow if we do not sneak the patch
in. ( it seems to be a small thing )

All the best
 peter