openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Funds for Re: Open XML Filter
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2017 00:29:08 GMT
Hi -

A third party entity could be formed to pay for development. An architecture and roadmap created
either “there” or in the AOO project. Then developers could be recruited and paid.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 23, 2017, at 4:03 PM, Andrea Pescetti <pescetti@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Peter kovacs wrote:
>> How about creating a project plan, estimates for a budget and then start a campaign?
>
> I think that getting money would not be the hardest part. The hardest part would be to
find people who are trusted and competent enough. The code is complex and different people
have different competences, and this should be taken into account too.