openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From David Szott <David.Sz...@bcbswy.com>
Subject RE: Reporting broken download link
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2017 19:01:09 GMT
Marcus,

After I replied, I noticed IE came up with a dialog window to save the file.  But when I clicked
on it to save the file, I got:

[cid:image003.jpg@01D34D91.531FDC70]

It tells me it couldn't download it.

As I mentioned, we have problems sometimes with IE 11, so I won't worry about this because
I can get it in Firefox.  But I thought you'd like to know.

David

*****

Marcus,

When I right-click on the link and select "save target as", the right-click menu just disappears
in my IE 11 (patched up to date).  Happens also for KEYS and ASC.

However, I tried Firefox, and right-click save as does work in Firefox, so I was able to download
it.  (I thought I used to be able to just double-click on these MD5 links, but maybe I'm remembering
wrong.)

We've been finding more and more IE 11 has trouble with a number of sites, so I won't worry
about it.  I can use Firefox for this.

Anyway, thank you for your help.  (The MD5sum did check out against the install file.)

David