openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Fwd: FOSDEM Apache Developer Room ?
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2017 22:27:54 GMT
On 9/5/2017 3:42 PM, Peter Kovacs wrote:
> Can we make an OpenOffice meetup like last year?
> I mean it was great to meet new people. If we announce this a little
> then maybe more people come. Of course I would be happy to see those I
> already have met again.

If there is an OpenOffice meetup I may show up. It is a busy time of
year for me, but I think there is a long enough gap for a couple of
weeks in London with a side trip to Fosdem. (I am English, but live in
California).

I will need to make a definite decision at least two months in advance
because of air fares.