openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schmidt <joe...@j-m-schmidt.de>
Subject Re: Reported OLE issue w/ RC2
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2017 07:21:07 GMT

Yes, I understand that, but I'm just trying to help and you say it yourself: "The more different
testing, the better."

I am aware that the current method of testing is not very systematic, but since we are suffering
from a lack of programmers, I think it is right to help the few programmers in the best way
possible. The latter means that I also find fast, orienting tests useful when helping programmers
with their practical work.

greetings,
Jörg