openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: AAO writer RC-2
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2017 13:50:52 GMT
I agree about preferring a Bugzilla entry. We need to collect and
organize information about where it does and does not reproduce, and
about variants of the file. Bugzilla is set up to store that sort of
information.

My only Ubuntu machine is a small, aging laptop not suitable for
development work. If it is an Ubuntu-only problem, debugging it will
need the involvement of at least one Ubuntu-using developer.