openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Windows build woes
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2017 14:33:11 GMT
Have you tried repeating "build --all" a few times?

I quite often have failures that go away with a few repeated builds. My
interpretation is that whatever is supposed to make sure all
dependencies are satisfied before building a module does not quite work
right. Sooner or later, everything that is needed does get built, and
the build can proceed.