openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tips on uploading builds for 4.1.4-RC
Date Sat, 05 Aug 2017 23:22:16 GMT
Jim Jagielski wrote:
> My prep scripts are now on devtools/release-scripts.

Thanks, one things less to redo next time!

>> ## 3. How is the source code obtained?
>> $ cd instsetoo_native/util
>> $ dmake aoo_srcrelease
> % pwd
> /Users/jim/src/asf/code/aoo-414/main/instsetoo_native/util
> % dmake aoo_srcrelease
> dmake:  makefile.mk:  line 26:  Error: -- Include file settings.mk, not found

I've just tested on my AOO414 build tree and it works: I get the zip,
gz, bz2 and also the tar just in case.

Had you initialized your shell, same as when you build? (you run the
OS-dependent shell script as suggested by configure).

All source packages so far were obtained on a Mac so it should
definitely work on a Mac. It is an "ant" task. I have ant 1.9.2 on the
machine where I tried, but any version of ant that passes ./configure
should be OK.

I can of course provide the packages if needed, but my build tree has an
extra patch compared to the current status of AOO414 so I would need to
prepare them again tomorrow (European time).

Regards,
   Andrea.