openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Opengrok
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2017 19:00:14 GMT
Hi Nicolas,

your fix is working great. However, the selection of branches is a bit
old. Is there a chance to get newer branches into Opengrok?

In SVN we have some more [1] and it would be great to get all 4.1.x
release branches as selection here [2].

Or maybe is there a way that we can add this on our own? ;-)

Thanks for your help.

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/branches/
[2] http://opengrok.adfinis-sygroup.org/source/

Marcus

Am 16.08.2017 um 01:17 schrieb Jim Jagielski:
> How does one select AOO414 ? Or add it? :)
>
>> On Aug 15, 2017, at 1:46 PM, Patricia Shanahan <pats@acm.org> wrote:
>>
>> Opengrok, http://opengrok.adfinis-sygroup.org/source/, times out.
>>
>> This makes it very unlikely I will be able to solve the RC2 OLE problem before I
go out of town for a few days starting on Thursday. I can use find and grep instead, but it
takes a lot longer.