openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: The press release needs to be prepared in time
Date Sun, 06 Aug 2017 20:53:33 GMT
Am 06.08.2017 um 10:20 schrieb Jörg Schmidt:
> During the last releases there were problems with the translation of the press release.
Please let us create the press release in time, so the time for translations remains.

> note:
> I myself will not create the press release, but I will help with the German translation.
(For this I need the English original of the press release before the publication.)

I'm also not a native speaker, so why waiting? You could start, e.g.,
with the structure and copy some text parts that could be the same. Then
others can join and help you with the remaining parts. ;-)

Marcus