openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Raphael Bircher" <rbircherapa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse vs other IDEs (was: Re: Ide for Open Office (was Building OO))
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2017 08:28:26 GMT
Hi all

Long time ago, most IDE faild with the size of the OO Code. I also know,
that XCode failed. But I think, Time has changed. We have more RAM now. In
NetBeans you have probably to extend the RAM in the JVM. I never tryed it.
but I think I will. It will be interesting for testing. And if something
fail we have the direct connection to the NetBeans Community. (I
monitoring this project since the start in the Incubator)

Regards, Raphael