openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Seidel <matthias.sei...@hamburg.de>
Subject Re: Windows 10 Builds aoo-w741x
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2017 08:32:06 GMT
Hello all!

We have working Buildbots for Windows again!

The 414 branch is building and installing fine. I added French as a
language.
Note: Because of Java 8 the SDK is not available at the moment.

Trunk (420) still has some errors in the build process. These must be
investigated further.

Thank you Chris for your patience!

Kind regards, Matthias