openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Keith N. McKenna" <keith.mcke...@comcast.net>
Subject Are any of our Pootle admins monitoring the l10n list?
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2017 16:34:29 GMT
I just re-subscribed to the l10n list and noticed that there a handful
of requests for new Pootle Account requests dating back to late March
that have apparently gone unanswered.

This reflects poorly on the project as a whole. I am in the process of
contacting these people to see if they are still interested. If there is
a shortage of time for current admins to monitor requests and create the
new accounts I will gladly take it on if possible. I would need a brief
description of the process to create the accounts and of course the
proper karma.

Regards
Keith