openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Any 4.1.4 RC for Windows available for testing?
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2017 21:08:58 GMT

On 06/15/2017 10:43 AM, Marcus wrote:
> Am 15.06.2017 um 19:23 schrieb Kay Schenk:
>> I'm a bit confused by the responses here. Is the plan to release AOO
>> 4.1.4 for Win 7? or Win 10? or both? Apologies if this was previously
>> discussed and I didn't keep up with it.
>
> I don't know of any changes compared to 4.1.3. Therefore I expext that
> the same Windows versions will be supported.
>
> Marcus

Thank you Marcus and Pedro. Since I am not a Windows builder, I did not
know the philosophy behind building on Windows 10 (the ASF buildbots),
and having the output product work on all Windows platforms. I have
acquaintances who are still on Win 7, who would certainly like to use
4.1.4 when it gets released.

>> On 06/14/2017 02:30 AM, Matthias Seidel wrote:
>>> Hi Pedro,
>>>
>>> The Windows buildbots are broken due to an update from Win 7 to Win 10.
>>> Unfortunately we didn't find the time to fix them...
>>>
>>> You can always see the status of our bots here:
>>>
>>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Buildbot+info
>>>
>>> As soon as there are new builds to test, we will announce it here.
>>>
>>> Regards, Matthias
>>>
>>> BTW: I work with r1781705 on a daily base without any problems.

MzK

"Every new beginning comes from some other
  beginning's end."
                  -- "Closing Time"
                      Semisonic