openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From jackie hulford <spiritsoar...@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject RE: Reporting broken download link
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2017 11:19:56 GMT
I have also trouble shoot the programme and my system is saying soffice is incompatible and
nothing my system offers can resolve the problem.

From: jackie hulford<mailto:/O=FIRST%20ORGANIZATION/OU=EXCHANGE%20ADMINISTRATIVE%20GROUP(FYDIBOHF23SPDLT)/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=0006000093A41D29>
Sent: 02 June 2017 12:12
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org<mailto:dev@openoffice.apache.org>
Subject: Reporting broken download link

I currently have installed openoffice 4.1.1
This came with my windows 10 system when I bought my new laptop.
The last time I used it was Thursday 25th May 2017. I am in the middle of studies and have
tried to open my saved files but the programme does not respond.
I have tried to repair it but system says programme name cannot be found!
Searching the web for information, I have discovered the newest version 4.1.3. So I have tried
to download it, twice but it has failed to update my existing programme due to being interrupted?!

Can you help me? If this can’t be resolved, all my study notes and papers will be lost!!

Jackie Hulford