openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From QCIT3 MMisonora <mmiqc...@outlook.com>
Subject Troubles Loading Files with OpenOffice
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2017 18:08:20 GMT

Hello there,

Recently the company I am working for has downloaded your program, OpenOffice and have tried
to open some files we have previously made files on Windows Excel with your program. However,
it took about twenty minutes to load, so I was wondering why is it loading so slow and how
can we make it load faster. The computers we are using are Windows 7 computers that run on
a Core 2 Duo with 2 GB of RAM and a 32-bit Operating System.

Please help,

Emma