openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Zeiler <karl.zei...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: OpenOffice extensions: It is impossible to upload a new extension release
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2017 17:26:01 GMT
Hello Matthias,

after Login I open the extension project site:
https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/german-de-de-1901-old-spelling-dictionaries

After click to the menue item "Add a release" the site "German
(de-DE-1901) old spelling dictionaries" appears with the following URL:
https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/node/1057/add-release
I click to "Upload and parse an OXT file"

After short time, the above mentioned error message appears.

Regards
Karl