openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Itzel Morales Ramírez <itmora...@gmail.com>
Subject Request for a dump of database of OpenOffice bugzilla
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2017 11:04:44 GMT
To whom it may concern,
I am a researcher working on the analysis of online discussions. My colleagues and I recently
published a paper that describes a work which uses an excerpt of database from the OpenOffice
bugzilla tracking system. (https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-319-59536-8_11
<https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-319-59536-8_11>)
I’m contacting you because I need of your kind help and support to extend my current excerpt,
since I only have threads from 2012-2013(August) of the Writer application.

Would you mind sharing with me a dump of the threads for the Writer application from 2013(September)
- 2017 (until now) in XML?
Something like the attached file

I really appreciate your time and support in advance!
Best regards