openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Reporting broken download link
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2017 21:41:20 GMT
For this problem I suggest to visit our user forums or user mailing list
for getting help.

[1] https://forum.openoffice.org/
[2]
https://openoffice.apache.org/mailing-lists.html#users-mailing-list-public

HTH

Marcus

Am 02.06.2017 um 13:19 schrieb jackie hulford:
> I have also trouble shoot the programme and my system is saying soffice is incompatible
and nothing my system offers can resolve the problem.

have tried to open my saved files but the programme does not respond.
> I have tried to repair it but system says programme name cannot be found!
> Searching the web for information, I have discovered the newest version 4.1.3. So I have
tried to download it, twice but it has failed to update my existing programme due to being
interrupted?!