openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Request for a dump of database of OpenOffice bugzilla
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2017 21:13:00 GMT
On 20/06/2017 Itzel Morales Ramírez wrote:
> To whom it may concern,
> I am a researcher working on the analysis of online discussions. My
> colleagues and I recently published a paper that describes a work which
> uses an excerpt of database from the OpenOffice bugzilla tracking
> system. (https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-319-59536-8_11)
> I’m contacting you because I need of your kind help and support to
> extend my current excerpt, since I only have threads from
> 2012-2013(August) of the Writer application.

The Apache OpenOffice Bugzilla is not managed by the OpenOffice project,
but by the Infra team of the Apache Software Foundation. You can contact
them at https://www.apache.org/dev/infra-contact and they are usually
able to provide dumps.

This answer is not an endorsement: the paper you cite is not publicly
accessible. But Infra has a history of providing material to
researchers, so you shouldn't face big difficulties.

Regards,
   Andrea.