openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kovacs <leg...@posteo.de>
Subject Re: Release 4.1.4 - Can we add a script to the release to help user support in working around an issue?
Date Sun, 18 Jun 2017 07:58:29 GMT
Hello all,

John (in CC) suggested to add the Script of Hanya (also in CC) to the
Open Office Release as a first improvement.
On the discussion in this thread @dev declared only stuff that is in
trunc can be part of an release.
Since Hanya has comitter rights granted it was suggested he should be
the one commiting his script.

@Hanya: Do you believe that your script is stable enough to be added or
is there work to do to get it commited?
Can you commit your work, so we can add it for release?

@Jim (Release Manager):
What is the timeframe for you to get this script into 4.1.4. You only
stated that it has to be in svn, not until when and what the timeframe
is. My understanding is the current Version is close to a RC.

Hope this drives this topic a little further.

All the best
Peter