openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kovacs <pe...@Apache.org>
Subject Re: A refactoring proposal
Date Sat, 17 Jun 2017 22:50:18 GMT
+1

I have a question thought. In Tour of C++ (Bjarn Stroustrup) its
recommended to use array instead of buildin arrays and only to use
Arrays if we know the amount of elements (constexpr).

buildin arrays example:  Circle myarray[10]
array example: array<Circle,10> myarray

so std::array::at is equal to the arrayexample?
sorry if the question is dumb. I am not sure if what I know is the same
what you talk about.
I am in the "early carrier" category. lol.

All the best
Peter