openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Any 4.1.4 RC for Windows available for testing?
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2017 16:09:04 GMT
Pedro wrote:
> And please update
> https://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/

That is not the right place. I mean, buildbots output is not for release
purposes. People interested in QA should download the builds that are
made available from time to time. I used to provide Linux builds and
I've now stopped so that QA can consolidate on Jim's builds at
http://home.apache.org/~jim/AOO-builds/ (yes, Windows is still missing
there; but this is unrelated to the broken buildbots).

> I didn't find any new problems in r1781705 but would rather test an
> official RC to make sure.

Those will be announced here when ready, but they will not be coming
from buildbots.

Regards,
   Andrea.