openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Are any of our Pootle admins monitoring the l10n list?
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2017 20:51:33 GMT
On 07/06/2017 Keith N. McKenna wrote:
> On 6/7/2017 4:41 PM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
>> Please login at https://translate.apache.org/ using your Apache ID and
>> password: all committers can login with no need for an account to be
>> created for them in advance.
>>
>> Then, likely next weekend, I can prepare a set of instructions on
>> account creation and management and of course I'll make you an admin.
>>
>> Let's use this same thread to get lazy consensus to make you a Pootle
>> administrator in the meantime.
>>
> Thanks Andrea. I will look forward to your instructions.

Since we have (lazy) consensus, I'd like to give admin rights to Keith;
but Keith, have you already done the first step I suggested above, i.e.,
login with your already existing Apache ID and password? I don't see an
account in your name in the system, and it is supposed to be created
only at your first login.

Regards,
   Andrea.