openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Zeiler <karl.zei...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: OpenOffice extensions: It is impossible to upload a new extension release
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2017 11:55:15 GMT
Hi all

Am 27.06.2017 um 12:27 schrieb Raphael Bircher:
> Hi all
>
> Am .06.2017, 12:09 Uhr, schrieb Karl Zeiler <karl.zeiler@t-online.de>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Am 27.06.2017 um 08:11 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
>>> The message Sounds like an invalid Security Certificate.
>>> [...]
>>> This is infra topic isn't it?
>>
>> and how I can contact the infra team? Mail address?
>
> I just asked infra. The Certificate is managed by Sourceforge and not by
> infra. So you have to contact Sourceforge. But they are on the list. So
> they should read it.

thanks for your answer.

When I tried (a few days before) to upload the new extension release (>
11 MB) to LO extension center, there was the same above mentioned error
message. The security certificate was OK, but the max client body size
on the server for uploading a new release was limited to 10 MiB. After
raising the limit to 16 MiB the problem was solved.

You see the above mentioned error message is not realy clear. Who
manages the max client body size for uploading? Infra or Sourceforge?

Regards
Karl