openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Seidel <matthias.sei...@hamburg.de>
Subject Re: Any 4.1.4 RC for Windows available for testing?
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2017 13:11:26 GMT
Am 14.06.2017 um 12:52 schrieb Pedro:
> Hi Matthias, all
>
>> The Windows buildbots are broken due to an update from Win 7 to Win 10.
>> Unfortunately we didn't find the time to fix them...
>
> Yes, I am aware of that. I think that was a bad move from Apache.
> Windows 7 is currently the most used OS worldwide. Updating to Windows
> 10 feels like compliance to Microsoft dictatorship...

Hi Pedro,

I will try to install a VM with Win10 next week and get the build going.
It is not only the OS, they updated the whole building environment and
we have to adapt to that. But that step is needed for the future anyhow...

>> You can always see the status of our bots here:
>>
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Buildbot+info
>
> Yes, I also am aware of this.
>
>> As soon as there are new builds to test, we will announce it here.
>
> Ok. Thank you.
> And please update
> https://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/

Yes, that page is totally outdated and the script not maintained... But
it isn't needed anymore.
I will ask Infra to delete it (it's not on our server).

Matthias