openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Download
Date Wed, 03 May 2017 18:36:25 GMT
Am 03.05.2017 um 18:00 schrieb CDJAGehlin@aol.com:
> Trying to download your open office but error code appears each  time.
> What is 101 and how do I remedy this problem?

unfortunately, you have posted just a few information. Therefore I need
to ask a bit:

- Have you used our download webpage?
   Please make sure you download only from the original source:
   https://www.openoffice.org/download/
   (from here you will be redirected to SourceForge which is hosting our
   installation files)
   Otherwise you don't get the original software.

- I don't know what you mean with "101", can you give us the exact
   error message?

- Have you tried the download at different times (and not only within a
   few minutes)? Maybe it's a temporary Inet problem with this server.

Thanks in advance

Marcus