openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Download
Date Wed, 03 May 2017 19:42:02 GMT
Am 03.05.2017 um 21:01 schrieb CDJAGehlin@aol.com:

> Tried several times close together and hours apart.  But in  the same day.
> I go to your site and it sends me to sourceforge then it  gives me 3
> options to download and I choose open office.  The following is  what I get:
>
> Load  Failed
> Load  of URL
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/latest/download?source=top3_dlp_t5
 failed with error code -101.
> Don't know what 101 is

thanks for the info.

With 3 options do you mean the drop-down-boxes for platform, language
and version? Don't you get 2 download buttons for full installation and
language pack? That would be strange.

The URL is not correct as it doesn't refer to a specific file but to a
directory only - which is of course not downloadable.

I still want to know what the problem and cause is, so it would be great
when you can post the content of the table on this webpage [1].

I don't know what you want to download but here is a link for Windows,
English (US) [2]. Otherwise just give me your favorite platform +
language and you will get another download link.

I hope this helps.

[1] https://www.openoffice.org/download/analyze.html
[2]
https://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.1.3/binaries/en-US/Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.3_Win_x86_install_en-US.exe/download