openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject https live for extensions/templates.openoffice.org
Date Wed, 17 May 2017 22:16:11 GMT
We at SourceForge have enabled https hosting for the extensions.openoffice.org
and templates.openoffice.org sites now.  I have set up a redirects (302) to move
traffic over to https.

I also set up extensions.services.openoffice.org to redirect to
extensions.openoffice.org so there is just one canonical domain (same for
templates).

If there's any problems or concerns, I can back out the change easily.  If there
are no issues, I can changes the redirects to 301 permanent in a few days.

--
Dave Brondsema