openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Status: 4.1.4
Date Thu, 25 May 2017 12:19:52 GMT

> On May 25, 2017, at 3:04 AM, Andrea Pescetti <pescetti@apache.org> wrote:
>
> On 24/05/2017 Jim Jagielski wrote:
>> I've been operating under the assumption that I *am* the
>> release manager :)
>
> OK, perfect!
>
>> As such, I think we should shoot for a release next week at the
>> latest.
>
> I don't think next week is realistic, since the process takes longer. Still, if the idea
is to get 4.1.4 out as soon as (realistically) possible, then I totally agree.

Sorry, I meant kicking off the "official" release process...
using shorthand terminology between projects isn't advised :)

>> I'll be doing macOS/OSX build and can also do the CentOS 5 32/64 bit
>> ones as well (rpm and deb), if required.
>
> I had provided my Linux builds for earlier testing and they worked. But let's consolidate:
so I will retire mine and start using your builds as soon as you make them available in all
languages. I will still be available as a backup in case we need Linux builds, but it is easier
(for upload) if the Release Manager builds as much as possible on his own infrastructure.