openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release 4.1.3 (4.1.4)
Date Sun, 02 Apr 2017 17:25:35 GMT
On 20/03/2017 Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> I think I can provide
> proper Linux-64 builds from the AOO414 branch matching the 4.1.3
> specifications (this won't happen before end of March).

I've built the current state of the AOO414 branch (again, this is not a
Release Candidate) for all languages for the Linux-64 platform. I've
uploaded a few languages for testing purposes to

https://home.apache.org/~pescetti/openoffice-4.1.4-dev-1781705/

If you'd like to test a language that is not there, just let me know and
I can upload it. Feedback welcome in general: I mean, the differences
between 4.1.3 and the uploaded build are so small that people who know
what they are doing could even install this one and use it for
day-to-day tasks, for more realistic testing.

> I can probably setup a VM for Linux 32-bit too, further in April.

This will need 1-2 more weeks, but the process is fully documented at

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO/Step_by_step#CentOS_5

so anyone can take a look if they wish.

Regards,
   Andrea.