openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Keith N. McKenna" <keith.mcke...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Request to contribute documentation on accessibility
Date Sat, 25 Mar 2017 14:49:16 GMT
On 3/13/2017 7:27 AM, Sam Peck wrote:
> Hi everyone.
>
> We just wanted to discuss contributing documentation in the form of "how-to" guidance
that helps people/instructors create accessible content from Open Office authored files for
anyone/students.

> We thought it might be helpful to contribute content that would appear somewhere amongst
your on-line user guidance, so Google might pick up questions being asked by anyone who might
require the guidance documentation, and possibly feature the answer in search results. Much
like if you searched for “save as tagged pdf using Microsoft word 2016”. This does work
for the question “Saving as tagged PDF using OpenOffice”. Only, coming from an Open Office
online resource, while structured better might make more an impact and trusted if sourced
from an Open Office URL.

> We have a few flows that are written and edited to start from. Is this something you
would be interested in see us contribute?

> Thank you,
> Sam
>

> Sam Peck
> Ally Design and UX lead
> Blackboard Inc
> London
>

> This email and any attachments may contain confidential and proprietary information of
Blackboard that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient, disclosure, copying, re-distribution or other use of any of this information is
strictly prohibited. Please immediately notify the sender and delete this transmission if
you received this email in error.

Sam;

First let me apologize for this response taking so long. We always
welcome contributions to the documentation effort. As this appears to be
an inquiry from a corporate entity I have forwarded your initial posting
to our Project Management Committee. They should be contacting you directly.

Regards
Keith N. McKenna