openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: Templates Site "Access Denied"
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2017 23:43:52 GMT
A few bits I missed addressing on my prior email:

I can't reproduce it like that.  The example link errors out, but all the
templates I find just browsing around work.

>>> as you know for sure we also have no access to any webpages that are
>>> hosted by Sourceforge. So, we cannot do anything here.
>>>
>>> I don't know if somebody ping'ed already Sourceforge about this problem.
>>> But I'll do it here again.

This community should have access and should be able to maintain the site.
SourceForge users "aooadmin" and "ipv6guru" are admins of the
https://sourceforge.net/projects/aoo-templates/ project which corresponds to the
templates.openoffice.org site.  Others can be added (ideally by those 2 users,
so we at SourceForge don't have verify identities).  Documentation for web
hosting is at
https://sourceforge.net/p/forge/documentation/Project%20Web%20Services/ and I
believe should work fine for the templates site, although we have made a few
specific customizations compared to regular SourceForge project web hosting.
Same goes for aoo-extensions.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal