openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Seidel <matthias.sei...@hamburg.de>
Subject Re: Buildbots page
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2017 19:15:56 GMT
Am 28.03.2017 um 01:55 schrieb Damjan Jovanovic:
> It might have changed...

Indeed (from:
https://svn.apache.org/repos//infra/infrastructure/buildbot/aegis/buildmaster/master1/public_html/README_SCRIPTS.txt):

Index generation scripts
------------------------

Note:
The shell scripts which generate the nightly and snapshot indexes have been moved to puppet.

See the directory:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=infrastructure-puppet.git;a=tree;f=modules/buildbot_asf/files/projects;hb=HEAD

The cron jobs are defined in

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=infrastructure-puppet.git;a=blob_plain;f=modules/buildbot_asf/manifests/init.pp;hb=HEAD

Unfortunately only the script has been moved, but not the header, footer
and css. Therefore the page can not be updated properly.
The script itself generates links to AOO 4.1.2 snapshots and needs also
to be changed.

Instead of trying to fix the generated page I would suggest to link
directly to nightlys/snapshots from our devbuilds homepage:
https://www.openoffice.org/download/devbuilds.html

I created a test page as example:
https://www.openoffice.org/download/devbuilds-test.html

Opinions?