openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Thistlethwaite <chr...@apache.org>
Subject OpenOffice Windows builds
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2017 03:19:19 GMT
Greetings,

Infra has been migrating VMs away from our aging systems in OSU and in the last week we've
moved the buildbot for Windows 7 (bb-win7) to a new Windows 10 VM (bb-win10). I've been trying
to get all the builds on that machine working and ran into some issues with aoo-win7 and aoo-w741k.
Those two builds require Visual Stuido 2008 and some deprecated build tools. We'd like to
get those updated to use Visual Studio 2015. Until the builds are updated, they are going
to continue to fail.

Please refer to the build errors for details https://ci.apache.org/builders/aoo-win7/builds/657/steps/configure/logs/stdio

-Chris T.

#asfinfra<https://www.hipchat.com/gIjVtYcNy>