openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: [Homepage] Download count at 211,000,000+
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2017 22:22:18 GMT
> The download count [1] is at 211,000,000+ and climbing! ;-)
> Daily downloads are stable at around 100,000 a day.
>
> But over the years the graph for "Total Downloads" is (naturally)
> getting flatter if the height is not increased.
> So I would like to change the height from 150px to 200px and also the
> colour from red to blue.
>
> I prepared a page [2] to let you have a look...
>
> [1] http://www.openoffice.org/stats/downloads.html
>
> [2] http://www.openoffice.org/stats/downloads-test.html

thanks for the idea. I like the changes of color and graph height.

Maybe it's also good to change the focus, so first the graphs and below
them the text. As the most interesting part is - of course - the numbers
and not the explaining text I would see this as another improvement. So,
you can see the numbers without the need to scroll.

Marcus