openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kovacs <legi...@gmail.com>
Subject Peter reports in ;)
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2017 21:24:14 GMT
Hello all,

I just wanted to give some feedback what I am doing.

I am working on an alternate build Application, which could replace the
Perl one. I have some features in mind like auto document generation
(prio1) and signing the endprodukt (after I have the important local
functionality of build script.). What I dream of is to beeing able to
influence the build logic in an easy stable, sane way.

I plan to support dmake and gnumake plus Ant.

I am sorry for Mechtilde, I thought my initial approach would deliver
the document generator much quicker, but I had to turn back and start
over. Was on the wrong way, now I believe I have a more promising and
fullfilling approach.

I will be less active on the list in the next month or so. Which I think
is hopefully beneificial for us all :)

All the best

Peter