openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Please someone release 4.2.0 (or something else ...)
Date Sun, 12 Mar 2017 21:50:35 GMT
Hi guys;

It seems like the imminent release of 4.1.4 got stuck and it is not
clear if it will happen or when. Sadly, I don't really see anything
interesting that 4.1.4 will add to 4.1.3.

I find it terribly demotivating to spend time on AOO's trunk when it's
not clear if it will see the light of a release and there is basically
no chance to merge the interesting updates (or even the fonts) to 4.1.4.

Can you please reconsider releasing 4.2.0? It doesn't really matter if
you want to take longer for the release cycle but at least we would all
be on the same page.

Pedro.