openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Access to the OpenOffice Buildbot boxes
Date Sun, 05 Mar 2017 23:04:57 GMT
Raphael Bircher wrote:
> I want to have access to the buildbot boxes from Apache OpenOffice. If
> it's ok for you, I will ask infra for access referring to this thread.

You already do. All committers have access to the buildbot
configuration, that covers everything we can do and is somewhere in SVN
(I can't find it now but ask me if you don't find it; it's not in the
OpenOffice SVN, but in the Infra SVN).

I think shell access is not given since each project can manage
everything through SVN.

That said, I'm absolutely OK with you being given shell access! I'm just
noting that probably whatever you want to do can be done with the
privileges you already have, by changing files in SVN.

Regards,
   Andrea.