openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Mathias Röllig <mroellig.n...@gmx.net>
Subject New value "future" for version in IssueZilla
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2017 10:09:15 GMT
Hello!

Can we have a new value "future" ("none" or something other) for the
field Version in IssueZilla to use for ENHANCEMENT requests?

What does not exist has no version number, right?
If anyone grab the issue and is working on it then he should change the
value to the desired version.

Regards, Mathias

PS: "none" could also be a separate value for RESOLVED – NOT AN ISSUE.
I imagine that "none" could be set automatically for NOT AN ISSUE and
"future" is set automatically for and only for ENHANCEMENT.