openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Groenescheij <Mar...@Groenescheij.COM>
Subject Fwd: TEMPLATES
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2017 02:25:03 GMT

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	TEMPLATES
Date: 	Thu, 16 Mar 2017 21:34:16 +0000 (UTC)
From: 	Starr Owens <leelastarr5@yahoo.com.INVALID>
To: 	users@openoffice.apache.org <users@openoffice.apache.org>

|    |

|   I HAVE TRIED REPEATEDLY, FOR 2 YEARS NOW, TO BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD AND ACTUALLY BE ABLE
TO RETRIEVE THE DOWNLOADED TEMPLATES, BUT ,STILL,I HAVE NOT BEEN SUCCESSFUL IN BEING ABLE
TO RETIEVE THEM.THEY SEEM TO 'DOWNLOAD' OK,BUT THEY DO NOT GO TO 'OPEN OFFICE'-NOT IN A LEDGIBLE
FORM/FORMAT!IT COMES ONLY IN "COMPUTER CODE".PLEASE HELP ME!I HAVE WINDOWS 10.PS-I HAD THE
SAME OUTCOME WITH WINDOWS 8 AS WELL.SINCERELY,STARR OWENS   |

|    |

|    |         Yahoo Mail Stationery     |