openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From MISTY BLUE <mistb...@gilanet.com>
Subject A question before I download
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2017 22:02:10 GMT
Hi, I have an HP laptop that came with reduced-priced WORD Home combo (WORD, EXCEL, etc.) That
one-year special is about to end and I'd really like to switch over to your software because
of the high renewal price. I really only use word processing but I guess your download is
everything just like WORD. My question is do I wait until my WORD subscription expires next
Monday to download your software or can I download before WORD expires without causing any
conflict? Looking forward to your reply. Misty