openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Phipps <si...@webmink.com>
Subject Templates Site "Access Denied"
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2017 22:47:42 GMT
Hi all,

There have been a large number of reports on the Users mailing list of
people getting Access Denied messages when they attempt to access any of
the templates at http://templates.openoffice.org/ or
http://templates.services.openoffice.org/. This situation has been
previously reported here several times so I'm surfacing it as a clear
top-level thread.

I have been able to reproduce the error simply by visiting the site and
clicking on the name of any template, using an incognito Chrome window on
ChromeOS to ensure there are no statefulness issues.

I've no access to the site so can't investigate further. Can someone with
admin rights investigate please?

Best regards,

Simon