openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schmidt <joe...@j-m-schmidt.de>
Subject Increase the number of tables in Calc
Date Sun, 05 Feb 2017 13:34:28 GMT
Hello,

It is not a very fair question, but I ask the programmers:

How difficult is it to increase the table number of Calc as soon as possible? My hope is that
maybe not so much effort, but I do not know.

At present, 256 tables are possible, imho already 1024 tables would be an appreciable improvement.

(Reason for this post here was this forum-question:
http://de.openoffice.info/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=67796)

As I said, this is not a fair question, because there are many things that are similarly important
... but, perhaps, it is still a suggestion.

Greetings,
Jörg