openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From 김재석 <jd...@naver.com>
Subject Hello, I have a question about rsc compiler & gbuild
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2017 10:53:50 GMT
Hello, My name is jaeseok kim.
I knew this e-mail address on fourm.openoffice.org/forum. And I have a few question about
OpenOffice.

I use openoffice source code in my project. But it is so difficult. So I need some helps.

I want to convert the '.hrc/.src file' to the '.res file.' I know that using rsc compiler.

I'd like to use compiler rsc separately. To use it, what kind of Make file should be made?

When you make the formula module in libreoffice, you know that rsc compiler creates a foren
file using the resource file.

command is main/formula make -f Makefile.

I would like to convert the "core_resource.src" file to "foren.res" using the rsc compiler
in other program.

So it's the same thing to try to make the same thing.
copy to my folder these folders and file
/main/formula
/main/rsc
/main/solenv
LinuxX86-64Env.Set

and
/formula gmake -f Makefile

but did not seem to work.
Ultimately, I want to use the files I want to convert to binary format using the rsc compiler
tool.

Thank you.
From JS